The WFM Professional Services Engineer (PSE) is responsible for the implementation and integration of the NICE Workforce Management platform at the customer’s site. The PSE will work with the project team from the sales to services transition through the implementation phases to the completion of the test plan and closure of the project.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
· Installation and integration of NICE software solutions at customer's site, while following defined methodology, processes, system requirements and customer specific needs.
· Work directly with the project manager to assist with any technical questions regarding the solution from the kick-off of the project until turnover of the delivered solution to our support center.
· Ensure that all components of the technical architecture are properly integrated and implemented.
· Ability to remotely implement Nice solutions efficiently with quality and care from a home office environment.
· Provide technical support and technical quality control throughout all stages of the project.
· Assist customers and their vendors with configuration requirements for all Nice Integration points in their environment.
· Provide technical expertise of the entire Nice product suite, implementation methodology and/or related technology.
· Provide advanced expertise in Nice Systems WFM & EEM solutions
· Conduct systems testing for performance and reliability.
· Report issues found during implementation and engage support teams for assistance as well as escalate to higher tiers and management as appropriate.
· Communication with R&D about customer technical feedback on implementation of product related enhancements and fixes.
· Document and communicate issue resolution and lessons learned.
· Document and add Symptoms and Resolutions to the Nice Knowledge Base.
· Assist client's Administrators with questions and problems associated with the configuration, administration, and management of users in the NICE system.
· Provide basic application training and support the client's Engineers on the NICE applications as required.
· Document and maintain NICE system specifications (Site Documentation) across all sites.
· Assist with NICE projects, installations, and change management as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the client's environment and infrastructure.
· Perform NICE system maintenance across all sites as required.
· The PSE is expected to manage the customer relationship and expectations, communicate effectively, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
· The PSE must maintain technical ownership of the project from start to finish.
· Effectively manage time and maintain regular communication and updates to both customer and management.
· Participate in training classes, or special projects as needed.
Education and Experience:
Technical Skills: Must have a minimum of 1 years of proven experience with 2 of the 5 technical areas below or 3 years of proven experience with only 1 of the areas. WFM end user experience is a nice to have.
· Telephony Experience - PBX, Switch and ACD Vendors - Avaya, Nortel, Aspect, Siemens and Cisco
· CTI Experience - Avaya AES, Nortel Symposium, Aspect Predictive Dialers, Siemens Call-Bridge, Cisco Tapi and ICM, Genesys
· VoIP Experience – Avaya, Cisco, Nortel
· SIP Experience – Avaya, Cisco , Nortel, ACME SBC, Sonus
Must have a minimum of 1 years of proven experience with 2 of the 5 technical areas below or 3 years of proven experience with only 1 of the areas. The WFM Professional Services Engineer (PSE) is responsible for the implementation and integration of the NICE Workforce Management platform at the customer’s site....